We Serve Clients in Chicago and Surrounding Areas!
Drug crimes can result in serious consequences. For this reason, Ahmad Law Firm provides aggressive representation to clients in Arlington Heights who have been accused of committing a drug offense.
Charged with a crime? Don't wait! Call our firm 24/7 for legal counsel.
Why Choose Our Firm?
- We know how the other side thinks. As a former prosecutor, our firm's founding attorney brings a unique understanding of both sides of the courtroom to bear in your case. He understands how the other side is thinking and uses this knowledge to build a strong and strategic defense for his clients.
- We provide unique defense strategies. We understand that no two situations are the same and that the charges and consequences that you are facing may be overwhelming. Our office will aggressively fight to protect your rights and your future. Our main priority is to ensure that you receive the resolution that you deserve.
- We are available 24/7. We understand that you need immediate solutions after being charged with a crime. Attorney Ahmad is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to make sure that you get the defense you need.
What type of penalties am I facing?
Drug crimes can be charged as either a felony or a misdemeanor and either type of offense can carry significant, life-changing penalties. The potential consequences will depend on the specifics of your case, such as the amount and type of drug involved. It will also depend on whether you were charged with a straight possession, possession with intent to deliver, or production of the drug.
There are a wide range of drugs that can lead to charges, including:
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
You could be facing the following penalties if convicted:
- Extensive jail or penitentiary time
- Random drug tests
- Probation time
- Completion of a mandatory, court-appointed rehabilitation program
In order to protect yourself from steep penalties, lengthy sentencing, and other consequences, you need to retain the assistance of Ahmad Law Firm right away. When you work with us, we devise a plan to defend you against the allegations and pursue the most favorable outcome on your behalf.
Experienced Counsel for Your Case- Call (312) 702-0878!
At our firm, we are not afraid to pursue all legal actions necessary to ensure that our clients receive the best possible resolutions to their unique cases. Our team is led by an experienced trial lawyer who takes pride in providing personal service to each individual who seeks our representation.
When you work with Ahmad Law Firm, we will thoroughly review your case and determine whether your rights were infringed upon during your arrest or booking. We are not afraid to challenge evidence brought forth by prosecutors and ensure that your rights will be fully protected throughout your case.